SM Link

licenses and Permits

GFP issues a variety of permits and licenses, beyond the traditional hunting and fishing licenses or park entrance permits most people are familiar with.

These include everything from bait dealers to boat docks, from scientific collectors permits to falconry. Check out the links at right for more information.